Message to the anti GSE or Clough fans

desmond_tutu

Since reading a few posts in recent weeks it very clear the majority want either clough or the board gone. Now I'd just like to point out that Clough hasnt wasted any money (unlike davies or jewel) on useless players. Also if I recall 2-3months ago we were all in dream land, thinking we may get promotion. And who was the mastermind of that? Clough!! So i dont know why all of a sudden folks panic and fear relegation even though theres still a third of the way to go! If we win lets say 7 out of the next 10, we're back in the play-offs. It's just the confindence of the players has drained away hence resulting in bad performances, so instead of booing them or moaning at them, BACK THEM.

Also when we were in the play-offs, its funny how folks became silent about the board. The reason we hate them is because we want instant success, like everything else in life. Their long-term plans are completely against what we've had from previous boards. I dont have a problem with them, its just clough and glick are scared of wasting even more money.

But if we all want to go back to square one again then thats fine with me. Just expect to watch league 1 footy next season :p

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since reading a few posts in recent weeks it very clear the majority want either clough or the board gone. Now I'd just like to point out that Clough hasnt wasted any money (unlike davies or jewel) on useless players. Also if I recall 2-3months ago we were all in dream land, thinking we may get promotion. And who was the mastermind of that? Clough!! So i dont know why all of a sudden folks panic and fear relegation even though theres still a third of the way to go! If we win lets say 7 out of the next 10, we're back in the play-offs. It's just the confindence of the players has drained away hence resulting in bad performances, so instead of booing them or moaning at them, BACK THEM.

Also when we were in the play-offs, its funny how folks became silent about the board. The reason we hate them is because we want instant success, like everything else in life. Their long-term plans are completely against what we've had from previous boards. I dont have a problem with them, its just clough and glick are scared of wasting even more money.

But if we all want to go back to square one again then thats fine with me. Just expect to watch league 1 footy next season :p

Can you tell me what was the board and clough plan when they came here to this club

disagree with that totally. Watford were 3rd when we beat them, donny were in the top 10. portsmouth were on a run of 4 straight wins

Let's look at the end of the season whether these great teams we beat were any good shall we? My guess is none of them will finish top 6, I would put good money on it. Fact are we've beat a few likely midtablers/relagtion candidates hence our actual position. Seems simple to me anyhow..

Let's look at the end of the season whether these great teams we beat were any good shall we? My guess is none of them will finish top 6, I would put good money on it. Fact are we've beat a few likely midtablers/relagtion candidates hence our actual position. Seems simple to me anyhow..

I agree, that is why we are midtable. We have list only twice to teams below us. And of this bad run we have only lost to Leicester and Bristol in terms of teams outside the top 8. To finish midtable you need to win more than you lose against teams below 8th place and we are achieving that so far this season.

Archived