Strippers banned during German football matches

derbydan

Strippers banned during German football matches – There was a crack down on the German football matches, strippers were banned during the games. After the games, everything can resume, but they cannot get naked.

If you are anything like me, you are think what would the strippers be doing on the field during the football game? The won’t. Actually, the ban was enforced on the corporate boxes. Actually, there is one corporate box in particular that is the target of the ban.

Strippers banned during German football matches

There is a corporate box at Bundesliga side St. Pauli that is owned by Hamburg Lapdance Club Susis Show Bar. They had a great idea to entertain in their corporate boxes and do private parties during one of the country’s most exciting sports. They brought in their own mirrors and poles for the dancers, AFP reports, but they make it like a strip club for real.

The new rules come in play immediately. There is no nudity at all allowed. And the strippers cannot perform during the football match. Meaning while the two teams are competing, the the strippers cannot be dancing and taking off their clothes. After the game, that is a different story. The owners close off the facility and have their fun.

Not a big stripper kind of guy myself, but I don’t know the next guy or girl for doing so. If they want to dance, strip, or do whatever it is they want to do during or after the game, as long as it doesn’t bother me I don’t mind. Everyone needs to be consenting adults and it will all be fine.

But I want to know what do you think about this story. Should the strippers be allow to perform during the games or not? Should they be allow to get totally nude? Tell me what you think about Strippers banned during German football matches.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they were as rich as Man Citys owners they could order one for all the male fans :D

Not so much complaining from then on in I reckon, well, apart from all the annoyed wives and girlfriends. And atleast that wouldn't be aimed at the owners but rather their fellas :p

That's actually quite a good plan, deflect the anger! :D

If they were as rich as Man Citys owners they could order one for all the male fans :D

Not so much complaining from then on in I reckon, well, apart from all the annoyed wives and girlfriends. And atleast that wouldn't be aimed at the owners but rather their fellas :p

That's actually quite a good plan, deflect the anger! :D

Trouble is with our board we'd end up with Romanian transvestites and cripples :eek::rolleyes:

Archived