David Martin loaned to Notts County

notts123

Latest news from Notts we've got a loan signing coming from Derby county!

sportchippers Robin Chipperfield

Hearing another notts signing imminent. Loan deal. Coming from down the A52...

sportchippers Robin Chipperfield

Can't say who he is, but has same name as one of the guys I used to watch lots play for Southend.

David Martin??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh good - glad he isn't some reserve dead wood! We've brought Stephen Darby back on loan until the end of the season and still chasing Thomas Ince so selling Ben Davies hasn't worked out bad!

How wrong you are!

I only rate him because he shares my name.

When he plays(never) and i hear my name on radio Derby, i go off into a distant daydream.....

Oh good - glad he isn't some reserve dead wood! We've brought Stephen Darby back on loan until the end of the season and still chasing Thomas Ince so selling Ben Davies hasn't worked out bad!

He's a good player... an old-fashioned left-winger, likes to get at the full-back and get chalk on his boots.

I do rate him, but he's hardly played this season because we don't play wingers and he can't play any other position.

He's a good player... an old-fashioned left-winger, likes to get at the full-back and get chalk on his boots.

I do rate him, but he's hardly played this season because we don't play wingers and he can't play any other position.

Could work out well for us - we always play with attacking wide men so that shouldn't be a problem for him, could well start tomorrow then!

Could work out well for us - we always play with attacking wide men so that shouldn't be a problem for him, could well start tomorrow then!

We have a right winger going spare as well if you need a bit of balance in the winger department. Incey should have gone for 'loan one get one free'.

If any member thinks a post needs a yellow card or action taken use the report post button, the red triangle with a ! In, under the avatar of the poster. Thus will send a report to moderators who will have a look at it. Its confidential and no-one knows who reported it.

This is better than raising concerns in the thread as it ensures the moderation team see the problem, and prevents the thread going off topic discussing the rights and wrongs of the post.

Archived