Can anyone help?

ladyram

Evening campers.

Okay, here's the thing. Our eldest lad is 18 in a few months and he's hoping to pass his driving test soon.

Do any of the lovely forum members know of any good little runners they've seen for sale lately? Or, any good garages with good mechanics who may know of one?

He's looking for something around £1k, preferrably with 12 months MOT and a bit of tax on it, with a relativley small engine because he's trying to keep his insurance down (the cheapest he's found is £2800).

He's willing to travel from Retford in Nottingham to have a look at some but it's got to be sound. I've warned him off the Arthur Daley's of this world but I'm just trying to get him off his beloved motorbike (he's already been knocked off it by some dozey bint) and into a car before I have heart failure. :frown:

If anyone can help, please let either me or Davenportram know either by this thread, or PM.

Thanks in advance anyone :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keeping the kids safe, I see that it never stops.

You're right though, a mechanic's help is always good.

Too true Boycie - I did try not to fret when he got the bike but hey, can't help it.

To Frogg, he's got an eye on the auctions but no luck yet. Will keep looking though.

Archived