Yanks out!

Boycie

nah boycie sorry I agree why we are there always ahve always will, you can't leave as it will be handing the place back to the taliban and give thema victory an want to go pakistan.

Don't you think this conflict has gone on long enough though YR? I mean, where's it all going to end? I know our troops and others are doing what they can but to think this conflict has gone on longer than WW2 is something I find staggering.

As for funding the whole thing, I'd be happy to see the bigwigs in No.10 get rid of Trident and use the god knows how many billions to get all the extra equipment they really need.

If the government values our armed forces like they say they do, they should give them every resource they ask for.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm, ok. What've I missed?...Only read the first couple of posts, should I go back and read some more??

I have stated in another thread I can be a bit dense....:D

Erm, ok. What've I missed?...Only read the first couple of posts, should I go back and read some more??

I have stated in another thread I can be a bit dense....:D

No, don't read any older posts. You carry on about the Yanks m'duk.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!! :eek:

Please, somebody wipe this thread, I'm dying a shameful death here......:redface:

Take no notice readers, I'm not with it today....

Aye - that about sums me up sometimes Boycie.

Hook line and sinker, that's me. Oh well, at least I can laugh at meself. I'm hilarious ya knows :rolleyes:

Don't you think this conflict has gone on long enough though YR? I mean, where's it all going to end? I know our troops and others are doing what they can but to think this conflict has gone on longer than WW2 is something I find staggering.

As for funding the whole thing, I'd be happy to see the bigwigs in No.10 get rid of Trident and use the god knows how many billions to get all the extra equipment they really need.

If the government values our armed forces like they say they do, they should give them every resource they ask for.

no not until Afghanistan can defend itself against the Taliban, mujaheddin and AL queda, I think we need a nuclear deterrent with countries like china growing bigger, plus north Korea and Iran, whether that is trident is debatable.

World war 2 didn't last as long as it could have done because the nazis made some suicidal decisions and this is a different type of war, in this type of war it will be long and drawn out.

Sweet Baby Jesus of Nazzaruth!

lololol, thank god it's not me this time. At least YR has the inexperience of youth on his side. I, on the other hand, am old, so what;s my excuse?:rolleyes:

Archived