Watching Games

RamDog

Hi All, I live n Sydney and although we get comprehensive coverage of the EPL, not so with the Championship.

On occasion one of the streaming sites (myp2p.eu) will show the games but not always and only occasionally do they show the Championship.

Are the games uploaded anywhere for people to watch later? Getting frustrated that I can't see how the team is playing, especially with them being so inconsistent.

Thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not full games no, but highlights are available on RamsPlayer usually around Monday/Tuesday. You also get to watch interviews with Nigel and the players and listen to live Radio Derby commentary.

We have a Football League Show on after MOTD on Saturday nights, if we are the main game then you will be able to find a live stream on MyP2P, I'm pretty sure there is no way you can record these.

Hi All, I live n Sydney and although we get comprehensive coverage of the EPL, not so with the Championship.

On occasion one of the streaming sites (myp2p.eu) will show the games but not always and only occasionally do they show the Championship.

Are the games uploaded anywhere for people to watch later? Getting frustrated that I can't see how the team is playing, especially with them being so inconsistent.

Thanks.

In fairness RamDog, I live in Japan and have seen the Rams play 8 times live through myp2p already this season.

The best site I find for downloading footy games is fbtz.com which has most Prem games an hour or so after the final whistle and occasional lower league games.

youre on the wrong forum mate,im sure half the members on here dont watch any games

Err probably because they live in Sydney, Japan or Mexico as I do..

Of the original point, I think I've watched 6 or 7 games live this season, due to the links provided by people on here but only because it's either been on Sky or the main game on the Football League Show..

If you're after goals I think a member on here created a video of all the goals so far this year but only up until November or so..

youre on the wrong forum mate,im sure half the members on here dont watch any games

LOL ... does one have **** on one's liver about other members' unconventional views????

If it's any consolation to you, I visit other sports forums for rugby league and cricket (and soccer) and it's the same on those.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived