International Break

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, poor kid, what parent in there right mind would dress their kid in Red n White :mad:

I don't mind the summer as much it's the international breaks that grate on me, why can't they wait till the end of the season or scrap the friendly and just play the qualifier on Saturday then back to the league on Wednesday Grrrr.

I agree - shall we start a petition most of the managers complain as well because of injuries - it's not good. If they did it at the end of the season the players would moan and say they were tired and need a break - you can't win whenever you play them. The summer break is ok if the weather is good - i shall look forward to the pre-season friendlies though.

I think Villa and West Ham would be behind it with Heskey and Cole being injured in a pointless friendly. Still praying Nyatanga and Teale return fit, just read burley is giving Commons a late fitness test ahead of Wednesdays game with Iceland aswell, OI BURLEY if he needs a late fitness test then he's not fit. :mad:

Archived