FM09 with Thornhill

Thornhill

Well kiddywinkles, i'm bored, so i'm starting a new game on FM. A few things I will tell you before hand, on my main game i am 7 seasons in. I am currently Manchester United and England and have won pretty much everything going as United multiple times. I'm fairly high in the Hall of fame thing.

I'm bored of that - so i will come away from it for a while and have a crack at another game.

Right then!

Database: 9.0.3 Official Update.

Countries: England (Prem - BSN/BSS), Ireland (Prem), Wales(Prem), Scotland (Prem)

Start: July 08

This is one of the biggest games i've done as I usually do England only.

For manager it'll all be personal info, I am going for International Footballer as past experience and will start unemployed. I'll update this quite regularly until i get bored of you bunch of f*ckers.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just accepted a 6 month contract at Drogheda. They offered my a 3 year deal but i changed it to end in Dec 08.

I joined half way through the season with 18 games played, they have 29 points and are third in the league, 12 points behind top spot.

Originally posted by David;7099

Is O'Shea at Galway? if so what are his stats like?

he is but he hardly looks amazing, having said that my team looks piss poor too.

Having alot of trouble making any signings, here. Tried to loan about 6 players, they all want money to loan them, but i have £0.

Apply for a parent club, keep saving the game when the board come up with suggestions and keep reloading till you get Man Utd or Arsenal etc. works on FM2008

Boycie its a game, far to advanced for your brain dunna worry about it.

If i wasnt Derby or Burton on FM i wouldnt be playing it

But i prefer managing p1ss poor teams, and sign up a new rank of players, and basicaly spend an hour before i do anything on making offers for players, fee's, free's and loans see who i could get, more than often came back negative but a few loans from championship clubs whilst in league 2, cant go wrong

back on it now, drew 0-0 with Buducnost away in the European Champions Cup Qual. 1, Leg 1. Should have won that.

Then beat Sligo Rovers 2-0 in my first home match to put me back up to third (other teams have Games in hand)

made 4 signings now, including Darren Powell!

Archived