Online game

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is it? Dunna take the mick lads.

Online role playing game, alot of people I knew were into it when we were young as it was free, like a very very poor World of Warcraft.

I did some writing for a site that covered MMO gaming Whoduneels, I could point you in the direction of atleast 15 better games to play online that are free and are the same style as Runescape :rolleyes:

From what I can understand from my little one is that Runescape is set in medieval times times, your character increases their level by completing missions and killing monsters.

Parents beware - Don't fall into the membership trap. My lad is only allowed it in the summer holidays or it would be a year long thing. His friends might have it all year round but he'll have to learn the value of money.

From what I can understand from my little one is that Runescape is set in medieval times times, your character increases their level by completing missions and killing monsters.

Parents beware - Don't fall into the membership trap. My lad is only allowed it in the summer holidays or it would be a year long thing. His friends might have it all year round but he'll have to learn the value of money.

There are alot of games out there that if you showed them to your son he'd probably prefer and i'm sure his mates would too, and they're free all year round.

Tell him to check out www.mmohut.com there are alot of great free online games like that listed on there.

Archived