Forests new stadium dreams maybe not dashed?

Boycie

The winning bid for the 2022 world cup is Qatar.

One of there pledges is to build 22 new stadiums. After the cup has finished they are to take them down like a giant jigsaw puzzle and give them to deprived areas around the world.

I'll let you work out the punch line.

Ding Dong.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The winning bid for the 2022 world cup is Qatar.

One of there pledges is to build 22 new stadiums. After the cup has finished they are to take them down like a giant jigsaw puzzle and give them to deprived areas around the world.

I'll let you work out the punch line.

Ding Dong.

It's almost worth missing out on the Wordl Cup for isn't it? Naaah, who am I kidding....it totally IS worth it!

The FA should never have chosen Notts in the first place. How did they expect the club to fund it?

Leicester and Derby were in a much better position to offer something better and improved based on what they already had.

I reckon the Notts top order were really backing this one, how gutted they must feel now.

Proper.

The FA should never have chosen Notts in the first place. How did they expect the club to fund it?

Leicester and Derby were in a much better position to offer something better and improved based on what they already had.

I reckon the Notts top order were really backing this one, how gutted they must feel now.

Proper.

Not necessarily Kal, I remember reading about how Nottingham's council had refused to accept plans for the new stadium and would not back the construction. Joke from start to finish

Archived