Stream for Burnley Match

Hartley Hare

If anyone's interested, www.liveonlinefooty.com are streaming a live feed from the Burnley match at the weekend. I've not used the site myself, but I know people who have and who say it's a good service, English commentary, etc. It's not free, but it only costs £2 for a day or about £6 for 60 days. Loads of other stuff shown on there too.

I'm away for the weekend so can't make use of it myself, but thought someone might be interested.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great if you can get Worksop, but not everyone can. Hope it's a good one for everyone going.

Trig might be interested, for example, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some other feed sorted already.

Yeh, I know I seemed like a bit if a tw@ lol

Big help streams are, just wish you could get one for every match!

S'all cool.....

Only one thing for it Worksop - promotion to the Prem. There's live feeds for all the Premier League games all over the shop.

We'd best have a word with Glick, tell him that the only way to create that global brand he's after is to get to the Premier League so that people the world over can watch live games for free on the internet..... Hmmm , not sure how much of a business model that is tho'.....

If anyone's interested, www.liveonlinefooty.com are streaming a live feed from the Burnley match at the weekend. I've not used the site myself, but I know people who have and who say it's a good service, English commentary, etc. It's not free, but it only costs £2 for a day or about £6 for 60 days. Loads of other stuff shown on there too.

I'm away for the weekend so can't make use of it myself, but thought someone might be interested.

I've been using it for years now; good quality and with the 60 day option it's a no-brainer if you ain't got sky. Test match is on it as well.

Archived