Fireworks

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll pay for what entertains me, I like to buy a few rockets and watch them explode.

Something amazing about them, suppose i'm an ideal target for the makers. But hey, it's once a year.

Having said that, i'm penniless so haven't bought any this year.

How exactly do they entertain you? I'd feel sick watching a tenner go up in the air and exploding, I'd be going round the area looking for the stick from me firework so I could have something to show for the money.

How exactly do they entertain you? I'd feel sick watching a tenner go up in the air and exploding, I'd be going round the area looking for the stick from me firework so I could have something to show for the money.

Haha that's one way to look at it :D

I just like them. Something that shoots into the air and explodes with a brilliant bang, there's something that entertains me in that.

Don't know what it is, guess it's the kid part of me that enjoys it.

I only really like rockets though, the other fireworks don't do much for me. I like the whoosh as they fly off at speed and then the huge bang that echoes with all the colours etc.

A very strange sort of 'beautiful'. I forget my worries for just a few seconds while watching it. I like them :)

It's my knee that makes that bang, it's knackered like Porter's hip.

I presume your wife comes out with press statements saying that your knee is almost sorted again, you'll begin getting back into 'action' again soon, only for the problem to flare up again? :rolleyes:

That's because your cheap Dave and we all know the real reason is that you'd have to get out of your chair to go outside and watch them. And that wont happen:p

Every year my mate has a firework party and spends the best part of £200 on a big firework to finish the display with.

Some people like it.

It's entertaining but I'd rather not spend money (I don't have) on something that last less than 3 seconds.

Rooney spends more than £200 on something that only last 3 seconds ;-)

Archived