Another shot at Derby

Boy from Brazil

Just looked at the DET online and noticed mel has sold up his Derby business for £10 million could this be him and Gadsby getting back together again to have another pop at Derby?

With my mate hearing from someone at Delaware north that the person who is Derby Born & Bred Oberio was incontact with Mr Glick last week, and certain UAE and Bahrain contacts, who knows?

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Mel-nets-163-10m-internet-security-firm/article-2830277-detail/article.html

I know I am pulling at straws now, so go easy guys & girls;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to be careful P ram, I mentioned I had heard that a former owner was on the verge of buying us back and got a negative response, from most. I also said that GSE are trying to sell the club, which is what you put the other day.

My view is that I am content with GSE at the moment, they are sorting the finances out and looks like we are building a good team (I know it is Clough building the team, but they did hire him so they deserve credit for that!!) things are looking up for the club and I, as I am sure most, if not all, fans, hope this continues for as long as possible.

You need to be careful P ram, I mentioned I had heard that a former owner was on the verge of buying us back and got a negative response, from most. I also said that GSE are trying to sell the club, which is what you put the other day.

My view is that I am content with GSE at the moment, they are sorting the finances out and looks like we are building a good team (I know it is Clough building the team, but they did hire him so they deserve credit for that!!) things are looking up for the club and I, as I am sure most, if not all, fans, hope this continues for as long as possible.

I think there is no smoke without fire and believe the club will be sold before the January window opens(just my humble opinion).

I think they have cut everything as to make the business (DCFC) sellable, but maybe they are having 2nd thoughts with Nige starting to do the biz on the field, so who knows, but i just get the feeling they want to sell up and move on.

Well to be picky, it was Pearson in one of his last (and only useful) acts. If it was left to the yanks, we would have got some US coach I'd guess.

GSE would have had the final say as they were running the club, he may have been Pearson's choice but they had to say yes, if you really want to be picky.

I think there is no smoke without fire and believe the club will be sold before the January window opens(just my humble opinion).

I think they have cut everything as to make the business (DCFC) sellable, but maybe they are having 2nd thoughts with Nige starting to do the biz on the field, so who knows, but i just get the feeling they want to sell up and move on.

I would say it is very sellable already, and it would be even more sellable if we were in the Prem, which, if we were to carry on progressing at this rate will be sooner rather than later. Also they would get a lot more money if they were to make us an established prem team and for that very reason, I think, they are going to be here for the next 10 years, unless they receive a ridiculous amount of money.

Archived