Savage quits Twitter

Bristol Ram

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A fiver says he'll be back on before Christmas, keeps throwing these tantrums as people are giving him stick but seriously what does he expect?

I suspect you may be right... but to be fair, he only throws tantrums when people get personal.

I notice, though, that he hasn't deleted his account yet.

I'm not saying it's right but seriously what does he expect?

He could put protect his tweets so he has to accept your followers, that way he could remove people who are giving him stick straight away. He will be back as he hasn't even deleted his account, he quit a few weeks ago didn't he but came back on after his mate persuaded him?

I'm not saying it's right but seriously what does he expect?

He could put protect his tweets so he has to accept your followers, that way he could remove people who are giving him stick straight away. He will be back as he hasn't even deleted his account, he quit a few weeks ago didn't he but came back on after his mate persuaded him?

I've never been on Twitter (i'm not old either 23) but from what i can gather, it is the perfect tool for attention seekers. Your right, he'll be back.

I quite liked him on twitter, you've got to take him with a massive f off pinch of salt. I dont follow many, but him and stephen fry have now thrown a hissy and gone - shame. :frown:

Some of the personal abuse over stepped the mark alegedly, banter is one thing but personal abuse is another.

I don't think Sav helped himself at times though, especially some of the debate with Goughy and crew!

I genuinely think all that was done with his tongue in his cheek. Some of the stuff people said about his family crossed the line.

Archived