Bolton striker Ivan Klasnic arrested in rape probe

Hartley Hare

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say "I bet it's another woman after his money" as these things happen alot where they try and take footballers for what they can get etc....

But the time that she contacted police was 5am, makes you think this one could actually be real. Makes me think she went straight to the police.

Must be very hard for Police to get to the bottom of these cases, it's either a lying 'victim' which is hard to prove, or a footballer with a very expensive lawyer who can get them out of most things.

Becoming quite common now, Titus Bramble was cleared the other week of a rape charge.

I heard that the judge said "How the f*ck am i supposed to believe Mr Bramble raped you? He would never of caught you if you tried to run and he's never got close to any opponent from the history records we know of."

It's rumoured infact that the girl is now facing charges for accusing Titus of being a defender.

The case continues

See, at least Rooney has the good sense to pay for it.

But what is it with footballers and rape? Surely they are rich and successful enough to pull some daft tart without force

I've often wondered this too.

Apparently Titus Bramble slept with the girl that Rooney paid for, but Titus didn't get charged for it! :eek:

Archived