Urgent appeal

Anag Ram

Hi.

As some of you may be aware, I am a bereavement volunteer for Cruse Bereavement Support. We help grieving people through difficult times and give our time for free.

Like many charities at this time, Cruse needs urgent funding.

We have a waiting list for our services, proving we are needed more than ever.

Please, if you can even afford a quid, visit my page and help provide solace to those in need.

Thank you so much 

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/user/neil-thompson-31/projects

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Hi.

As some of you may be aware, I am a bereavement volunteer for Cruse Bereavement Support. We help grieving people through difficult times and give our time for free.

Like many charities at this time, Cruse needs urgent funding.

We have a waiting list for our services, proving we are needed more than ever.

Please, if you can even afford a quid, visit my page and help provide solace to those in need.

Thank you so much 

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/user/neil-thompson-31/projects

May I ask, is this for a local branch or the national pot? 

Just now, Anag Ram said:

It’s a national appeal.

Does it filter down to the local branches? I ask this because my experience of the big charities is the money gets used up centrally. That's why I always prefer to give to the local branches directly. 

I'm not picking at you personally,  but if you can give your donations directly to the branch you volunteer at, it's often better. 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

Does it filter down to the local branches? I ask this because my experience of the big charities is the money gets used up centrally. That's why I always prefer to give to the local branches directly. 

I'm not picking at you personally,  but if you can give your donations directly to the branch you volunteer at, it's often better. 

Completely understand. Usually I do things specifically for my local branch.

However, this is national because the organisation itself needs support or else there might not be local branches.

Sorry state of affairs. Like many other charities. Fewer grants, people cutting back on charitable donations.

Thanks for your interest though 😊