Was Becchio offered a new contract?

ramblur

I remember newspaper reports that Becchio wasn't to be offered a contract extension (rubbished by the club),but I can't find any details of him having signed a new deal.Anyone know the score?

His middle name's "Hector"!

Always impressed me (and Becchio's not bad either)-could fit our system well.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think they must have, i've always rated Becchio more than Beckford personally. Was really impressed by him when we played that at PP during PJs time.

There'd be more talk of it if they hadn't offered him a contract I think, but can't be sure on it.

You'd think they must have, i've always rated Becchio more than Beckford personally. Was really impressed by him when we played that at PP during PJs time.

There'd be more talk of it if they hadn't offered him a contract I think, but can't be sure on it.

I only asked because I threw "Becchio signs new contract" into Google and got nothing other than stories about the club rubbishing claims that they weren't going to offer a contract extension.

I'd agree that he's better than Beckford-reminds me a little of Gabbiadini.

Ugly you mean?

Would you like Derby to Sign him?

Ha,thought someone would point out that link!

Yes,I wouldn't mind seeing him here.Good in the air,mobile,grafter,good technical ability and scores his share of goals (and would upset the Leeds fans that infest my village).

Archived