Expiring contracts

Poynton ram

Fairly certain all of last years squad have contracts expiring next year so we have a massive rebuild ahead of us. How many of those players will be offered new contracts and how many would want to stay. Whilst I appreciate we are only 3 league games in I haven’t been blown away by the performances of the “PW” signings. Let’s hope Mark Thomas delivers

I have checked the number of players potentially out of contract next June, and the size of the job at hand honestly just makes me feel tired.

Re-sign Wildsmith and any academy products, everyone else can go. Maybe keep Fozzy. If Cashin, Sibley, Bird, etc. don't sign up soon, sell them and rebuild with a focus on players under 25.

The Rosenior signings did a good job last season and were fun to watch most of the time but they're old and expensive.

My positivity has really tanked in the last few weeks!

I don't think there's a hope in hell of any of the ones we want to keep re-signing without getting promotion. Why on earth would they re-sign in a team where they are played out of position in front of booing home crowds? As bad as things currently feel they are probably going to feel 10x worse next summer with virtually no squad again and of note no midfielders and only Washington as a striker (worst case scenario). This is the sustainable model we're going with. Refresh your squad every 2 seasons entirely. 

Edited by TheTinMan