Reserves and Academy Forum

Stimacked

Hello Admin folks.:redface:

Just was wondering

if there was a chance

Could you set up an extra Forum on here for threads covering the Academy U18's / youth team and Reserves.

Its good to keep track of any future Rams who might be making there way towards the first team. The likes of Pringle, Hanson, O'brien and Callum Ball. Think it would be easier to post stuff on the fringe players, youth, and to keep track of any progress being made and follow it if it was kept seperate. I used to add posts on the DET forum updating what I had heard about the Academy when I got the chance.

Anyway, here's hoping!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second this, it's good to have somewhere to talk about the reserves and youth side.

(Still annoyed the club pulled the deal we had for me to cover the reserves the season before last, would have been good to have more news on them)

We'll be looking at the forum board structure over the weekend and see what boards maybe needed now we have more members, possibly sticking up a poll.

Personally I would prefer to keep the boards to a minimum rather than having to scroll down for 5 minutes hunting for which board would be best for my thread.

I am Stimacked, he's just very hard to get hold of.

I was thinking of just sending him some questions rather than meeting up for the moment as hes so busy.

Also his English isn't great, so he won't understand some things.

But yes, i'll definately stick it on here when I get the chance. Would you like me to have an interview with Medi Abalimba? Spoke to him at length the other night, I think he'd be happy to talk to me.

If you want to make any Academy related threads whack them in Rams Talk for now.

But if the boss wants to make a sub forum for it then they can all be moved over there but we'll see what happens.

It depends how busy the sub forum would be. You don't want to have one there that hardly anyone's using you see.

Archived