New SBW podcast: Prince Louie strikes again!

Hey all, our latest SBW podcast is out now:

Goals goals goals! After firing blanks in their last two outings, the Rams smash six past West Brom, Peterborough and Grimsby to progress on all fronts in the league and cups. Sibley starred in two of those results, while Mendez-Laing continues to impress with more goals and assists. Dare Derby fans dream of a trip to Wembley or two at the end of the season?

We look at the latest Transfer Deadline Day and the importance of Max Bird and Jason Knight to Derby's future, discuss *that* glorious Didzy late winner against Posh... and disagree on the greatest Derby goal ever scored at Pride Park in 25 years.

There's also a taster of our latest Patreon bonus podcast - an interview with broadcaster and Match of the Day commentator Martin Fisher, who gave us great insight on his career and love for the Rams.

OUT NOW IN ALL THE USUAL PLACES:

APPLE PODCASTS: 
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/sbw-138-prince-louie-strikes-again/id1265416808?i=1000577942548
SPOTIFY: 

SOUNDCLOUD: 

Thanks for listening!

You can also get more content from us on the SBW Patreon - you get a bonus podcast each month, along with these perks:

- Early access to the regular podcast
- A '22/23 Welcome Pack' with SBW beermats, stickers, and a 3D printed coaster
- A free pint and snack on us at any Derby Brewing venue, just for signing up.
- Entry into our monthly Patreon Prize Draw, where you can win Rams merchandise, artwork, and other cool stuff.

Here are just a handful of our bonus podcasts from last season - all available in our Patreon archive:
- SBW Meets: Arturo Lupoli
- SBW Gold: The 2006/07 Playoffs, with Seth Johnson
- My Matchday: Matt McGibbon, Pride Park announcer
- Mart Poom: How to be a goalkeeper
- Igor Stimac: My Derby County

I appreciate it's a difficult time for everyone financially, but if you enjoy what we do on the podcast, you can 'tip' us the price of a coffee/pint each month and get all the extra stuff above.....

https://www.patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing

Thanks for the support! Chris