Hull City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

it's a bad start and the team is regressing, another poor performence from the sounds of it. At least when we were playing well we had a bit of hope but it always concerned me when we lost because a team destined to struggle always loses when they play well, like i said earlier before what happens when we play badly, well this does. I will always keep going if we are in league 1, 2 or the blue square premeir, however a lot won't. I know a lot of people who are going to stay away this season or next, what this means is a loss of income and lowering the budget again to make us financially viable which i understand, g.s.e are working on a best case scenario which is everyone keeps coming, our crowds are down 11,000 already. I think we are seeing what happens when we may have a half decent 11 but a poor squad, there is no depth to it. The only player we bought on who could make a difference was commons and he normally starts. All in all I think it's going to be a tough season, we have potential but for the moment we are a bottom 10 club, as supporters and not fans we ahve to accept that and rally behind the players who try their best, we have to stick together and say we are derby to the world and not matter what we will stick with you.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's a bad start and the team is regressing, another poor performence from the sounds of it. At least when we were playing well we had a bit of hope but it always concerned me when we lost because a team destined to struggle always loses when they play well, like i said earlier before what happens when we play badly, well this does. I will always keep going if we are in league 1, 2 or the blue square premeir, however a lot won't. I know a lot of people who are going to stay away this season or next, what this means is a loss of income and lowering the budget again to make us financially viable which i understand, g.s.e are working on a best case scenario which is everyone keeps coming, our crowds are down 11,000 already. I think we are seeing what happens when we may have a half decent 11 but a poor squad, there is no depth to it. The only player we bought on who could make a difference was commons and he normally starts. All in all I think it's going to be a tough season, we have potential but for the moment we are a bottom 10 club, as supporters and not fans we ahve to accept that and rally behind the players who try their best, we have to stick together and say we are derby to the world and not matter what we will stick with you.

There are fans that haven't renewed, so yes there is taking will be down, but the away fans have been low as well, and I don't think there giving away so many free tickets, but saying that you can say food and drink sales will be down. Hard to say how much of a effect it will have

it is but if we are down 11,000 on last season and all those people would have bought tickets, make it a 50/50 split on adult and child so 5 and a half thousand 30 pound adults and 5 and a hal thousand 15 pound child then that equates to a loss of income of 248,000 pounds already. Also less merchandise has been bought so they lose money from that, this is just a rough estimate i should have included seniors really but it's ealy and i start college in a couple of hours.

well no but i don't think the free tickets were as widespread as people thought, i mean they are offering a half season tciket where my dad works already for a cut down on what it normally is. We have i tihnk around 20,000 core fans who will go all the time when they can, i tihnk the rest come and go when were playing well, for a treat and come once a season and that's it.

Happy Birthday Young Ram, hope you enjoy college. Remember exams are more important than football matches, I can still remember my exam results 30 years on, buggered if i can remember who was in the team at that time. I suspect it was around the time of the Charlie George comeback though.

cough cough steve bloomer cough :D

Will be interesting to see over the next few matches home and away how many fans we get - i'm guilty of not going to away matches - simply because i can't afford it anymore - mind you if i had a ticket for Barnsley i would of been so tempted to take it back - don't think there will be 7,000 there like a few seasons ago somehow.

thanks for the bday congratulations, i genrally accidently said it because i'm used to being 16 ect and i had college for first time thanks for the good luck on that as well, i have to say i am proud to be part of this community because even though we have our spats we make up lol, yeah vicky i don't think we have sold out our allocation which was 2,000. I hope it's a good atmosphere and hope we can get a win, i go to around 8 a season which is all i can afford really, i might go to 9 or 10 this season like norwich and i might go to swansea see how much, financially i have to pick and choose close games for transport costs really.

Will be interesting to see over the next few matches home and away how many fans we get - i'm guilty of not going to away matches - simply because i can't afford it anymore - mind you if i had a ticket for Barnsley i would of been so tempted to take it back - don't think there will be 7,000 there like a few seasons ago somehow.

They would do well to get 700!

Archived