Football Manager 2011

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm getting it it looks epic, they said anything that can run fm 2010 can run fm 2011, mine kept on going slow for an odd reason, i have 3,5 gig of ram though and a 999 gig hardrive. I also have a nvidia geforce 9600gt which is 512 mb graphics card. I can't wait for fm 2011

Not really played 2010, you play one you've played them all. It's far to easy as well, you can get Derby in the Champions League in 3 seasons or Grimsby in the Championship in 3 seasons. Wheres the fan protests in the game when you sell a player as well?

it is a little easy, i'm shrewbury in the championship at the moment and im 16th, been there all season though and im 10 points clear of relegation. They are making agents in this and better training with match preparation, some people find it really difficult others not so much

i loved scoring a last mintue equalisor with shewbury against notts forest away :D I do like especially as a smaller club the budget restraints on it, it makes it realistic, one thing that did annoy me was i lost in the league 1 play off final 2 years in a row before achieving automatic promotion

They said 2010 was going to be harder, I bought it loaded it up saw all the changes from 2009 and thought wow. I thought sod it I'l tinker as I go along, picked Grimsby and selected auto select on the coaches and training. Asked for a parent club and got Arsenal, you get players in like Rhys Murphy in to go up front.

After 2 months I'm top of the table with a straight forward 4-4-2 system, I don't do anything with the tactics, ask the assistant to issue tactical instructions on the opposition players and it's all fine.

I'd like to see them remove player attributes totally, make scouting more important in the game.

You've got to ask the board for the cash on each signing, they could say you've already got 6 strikers are you sure you need another and you can select players you intend to sell.

Also at some clubs when a player offer comes in you can have your say on if it should be accepted but at the end of the day the board decide.

I don't want to be able to take Derby into the Champions League in 3 seasons, it should maybe never happen unless Arab owners come in. Let us take Derby to the Prem but don't let us sign top players straight away it doesn't work like that.

Give them another 5 seasons and it might be playable again, 2011 will just be a few more options and a different look again. They won't stick all the features they can do into one game otherwise the game would stop selling when no new features would come out.

They are more than capable of making a very realistic game, but they won't. It's the same with Fifa, I'l only buy this one coming up as I haven't got Fifa after selling all my Xbox games but I won't be buying Fifa 12.

i think s.i are honest daveo, they started as a small company and split from the people who made champ manager. Even the perosn who makes it ays that they have certain features earmarked for fm 12 becasue it isn't possible for them to make all the new features without them becoming bug ridden by the time they ship it, they don't have a massive staff up until this year they only had 20 people working now they have 60, considering that they ship out a quality game every year they do good.

i think s.i are honest daveo, they started as a small company and split from the people who made champ manager. Even the perosn who makes it ays that they have certain features earmarked for fm 12 becasue it isn't possible for them to make all the new features without them becoming bug ridden by the time they ship it, they don't have a massive staff up until this year they only had 20 people working now they have 60, considering that they ship out a quality game every year they do good.

The way football manager kicked on and champ manager fell on its arse, make u think if S.I. was the brain behind it all. On a different note I got Champ manager '93 on my PC lol

Archived