Coleen Rooney

CBRammette

Seeing as this has turned into a Rooney love-in, as a female (love Friday Night Dinner) on here would like to express my huge thanks to Coleen Rooney, the couple's sons and wider family who must be supporting Wayne supporting what seems like the entire city of Derby and fans beyond. As a mum of just 2 boys I know how manic it was when my husband went away with work when they were younger and I cant imagine this is what they expected as a family when they came back from the States. Perhaps a slow wind- down from Wayne's playing career to a bit if coaching. This situation must be consuming them. Before anyone says it I know the wolf isnt exactly at the door, but that makes no difference they are a family like any other who cant be seeing their husband and dad very much this season. So thank you clan Rooney - I think our position would be so much worse if he wasnt here. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, all this positivity and respect is nice. 

How come when we're at the other end of the league it's not like this?! ?

But no, seriously, I get that every Rams fan has considered/feared the worst and that makes you realise a bit more that football players and coaches are real people too! 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Hey, all this positivity and respect is nice. 

How come when we're at the other end of the league it's not like this?! ?

But no, seriously, I get that every Rams fan has considered/feared the worst and that makes you realise a bit more that football players and coaches are real people too! 

Honestly it's something I've noticed as well. I don't know if this just applies to us a club but as a fanbase we seem to really rally the most when things are dire.

Archived