Who would you like to see sign....

Day

Its frustrating being a Rams fan,but I agree with the patient approach.

We were in massive debt & the Yanks have come up with a plan & a manager who is patient enough to carry it out.We all know what the plan is because they told us when Nigel took over.

We are in a better position than we have been for years,debt wise.

I know its frustrating but even the biggest critics must see we are playing proper football at last.

I've seen all 3 league games & with any luck we could now be unbeaten.

I'm not saying we are world beaters but we are improving.

I'm an optimist & there might be a Bobby Davison or Igor Stimac just round the corner to add to a squad that is good enough to compete with anything in this league(when everyone is fit)

Keep the faith !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its frustrating being a Rams fan,but I agree with the patient approach.

We were in massive debt & the Yanks have come up with a plan & a manager who is patient enough to carry it out.We all know what the plan is because they told us when Nigel took over.

We are in a better position than we have been for years,debt wise.

I know its frustrating but even the biggest critics must see we are playing proper football at last.

I've seen all 3 league games & with any luck we could now be unbeaten.

I'm not saying we are world beaters but we are improving.

I'm an optimist & there might be a Bobby Davison or Igor Stimac just round the corner to add to a squad that is good enough to compete with anything in this league(when everyone is fit)

Keep the faith !

i agree 100%

clough may not be everyones choice but-

he,s our manger ,managing a club on a shoe string budget ,and doing ok at the moment i might add, when the club has reaced its financial goals and the ship is stable then i think the board will flex its muscles and we will progress, injuries are crippling us at the moment , so be patient , or if you cant then travel down the a52 and whinge with the rest of the dead heads.

we are playing better football than last season, i don't deny that however we have had this mortgage on pride park on debt for around a season now, which is 15 million, I believe some of it has indeed been paid. It is frustrating when glick promises certain things to the fans yet doesn't deliver and actually had no intention to deliver whatsoever. I know you have your views and I have mine, but it's a thin line being prudent which i support and basiclly telling fans lies and giving the manager no money and potentially endangering our survival. I know we probablly wont get relegated however from the outside looking in it must look like a weak squad and actually becasue i don't have rose tinted glasses on trying to defend putting moxey up front we do have a weak squad

we are playing better football than last season, i don't deny that however we have had this mortgage on pride park on debt for around a season now, which is 15 million, I believe some of it has indeed been paid. It is frustrating when glick promises certain things to the fans yet doesn't deliver and actually had no intention to deliver whatsoever. I know you have your views and I have mine, but it's a thin line being prudent which i support and basiclly telling fans lies and giving the manager no money and potentially endangering our survival. I know we probablly wont get relegated however from the outside looking in it must look like a weak squad and actually becasue i don't have rose tinted glasses on trying to defend putting moxey up front we do have a weak squad

zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived