any suggestions?

lyndsey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that bike, i went every where on it.

I almost put it in the harbour at the hook of Holland

the boat was empty so i gave it every thing down the car deck. The sea doors were open & it seemed to be a fun thing to do at the time ( not sure my mate who was on the back would agree ) It gets wet & oily on the car deck & it took a little more stopping that i expected. We stopped with inches to spare. For a few seconds i was preparing for a swim. It was close !

:rolleyes:

I loved that bike, i went every where on it.

I almost put it in the harbour at the hook of Holland

the boat was empty so i gave it every thing down the car deck. The sea doors were open & it seemed to be a fun thing to do at the time ( not sure my mate who was on the back would agree ) It gets wet & oily on the car deck & it took a little more stopping that i expected. We stopped with inches to spare. For a few seconds i was preparing for a swim. It was close !

arr well maybe next time eh?:rolleyes:

what kind of team wins back to back euro cups then implodes that much they end up in the 3rd tier of football for a number of years ;)

That would be Nottingham Forest FC

What kind of team gives away Brian Clough, gets 11 points & only one win in a season. Charges the fans a fortune then buys non league players ?

Archived