Porter hip injury....again

Day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if he did have this horrible injury record then why did he sign him in the first place?

You have a good point there.

Then again we knew of Commons' bad injury record when we signed him but in my opinion he's been worth it just for the occasional bits of magic he provides.

It's frustrating for Porter though. Unfortunately I reckon he'll be one of those players who has to retire young.

A lot of long term injuries go back to footballer's early development when they are in their teens. Hopefully academy physios are realising this and being careful with youngsters so they don't end up injury blighted when they should be in their prime.

And to the person who suggested it's easy not playing much football, it really can't be fun to be a player like Chris Porter.

if he did have this horrible injury record then why did he sign him in the first place?

because we seem to used to always sign atleast 1 injury prone player each seaason. i reali think clough needs to get rid of him pearo and davies as hes throwing money down the drain.

think we should go for becchio or mecheda in on loan now he aint lookin at english players finally.

oh and wat u think bout giles barnes back on loan know were playing to feet which was more his game.

Pearson and Davies are pretty much deadwood now. Just parasites on the wage bill.

Porter is as well but it's not his fault.

never said it was but u think he should go cause ok for effort 100% but crossing and end product comon they r poor

wat u think if we had barnes back as i did like him or even craig fagan back on loan?

Archived