Savage!: The Robbie Savage Autobiography

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right back to the book, I'm on chapter 4 and I feel like I've been going round in circles so far so nothing much to report other than he was ahead of David Beckham in his development. Did I mention he was ahead of David Beckham in his development?

Right back to the book, I'm on chapter 4 and I feel like I've been going round in circles so far so nothing much to report other than he was ahead of David Beckham in his development. Did I mention he was ahead of David Beckham in his development?

And in years.

Reading this now and came across abit about Lee Hendrie, apparently they hated each other from Hendrie's Villa days. When Sav found out Hendrie was signing he rang him and said look, we just won't talk to each other.

He claims they did speak in the end and think's he's an alright lad but it makes you wonder if they did get on and that's why he wasn't given a real chance at Derby.

I've just finished reading his book in the last 5 minutes, would I reccomend it? probably yes, few decent little stories in there and I even had a little chuckle a couple of times.

He does tend to repeat himself alot through the book, I found myself saying yes you've just said that or change the feckin record, but once past the Man Utd days it becomes a little more bearable.

Does it change my opinion of him? no, he's still a knob despite being treated badly by Derby under Jewell.

Archived