Kelvin goes on strike at Forest

Day

FURIOUS Kelvin Davis has gone on strike and demanded that Nottingham Forest sell him to Celtic.

Hoops boss Neil Lennon had a £1million offer for the defender turned down earlier this week, and that has prompted him to tell the Forest hierarchy that he wants out and has made himself unavailable for any of their pre-season games.

And it it looks as though Celtic they will get their man by going in with an increased offer of around £1.5m.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/189383/Celtic-target-Kelvin-Davis-goes-on-strike-at-Nottingham-Forest/

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thing is, his surname is Wilson and not Davis dom dom dom dom dom

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think it's true tho, gut feeling?

Not sure, Celtic are buying a lot of players. If they are paying better wages then he will go.

Chambers or Lynch will slot in if he does, but we would need to get in a replacement as Perch is no longer there as back up.

I was going to say before you mentioned Perch what about backup, 10 days to go and if Wilson is off surely it's time to dust down that panic button. Forgot you even had Lynch, hardly played last season if I remember correctly.

If he's on strike and hangs around the training ground gates shouting "Scab" at other players, will that be a Wilson Pickett?

[sIZE=4]HOWSZAT![/sIZE]

You know, I'm wasted on this forum, dunno why I bother!:mad:

• 4 weeks later...

Celtic will have to cough up £2million to sign Nottingham Forest's Kelvin Wilson - despite the defender having turned down a new contract at the City Ground.

The 24-year-old Englishman has been one of Neil Lennon's top targets for weeks, with the Parkhead club believed to have enquired about a £1m deal for the rising star.

But, with just a week left of the transfer window, Forest are adamant they won't sell their prize asset on the cheap, even though his current deal has only 10 months to run.

Lennon, who will complete his 10th summer signing with the loan recruitment of Newcastle United keeper Fraser Forster today, has been patient in his attempt to lure Wilson away from Nottingham.

But Forest are aware that the £9.5m transfer of Aiden McGeady to Spartak Moscow gives the Celtic manager funds to play with in the final week of the window.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305586/Nottingham-Forest-demand-2m-Celtic-target-Kelvin-Wilson.html#ixzz0xVf2E0N8

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like Wilson wants to go Mr Davies, according to Wiki he signed a 4 year deal in 07/08 which by my reckoning means he'l walk for free in May. Dom dom dom dom dom.

if they refuse to sell him i'd just ride it out on the subs bench then leave for free in may can't understand why they wouldn't let him go though surely if he doesn't want to be there he'd be a disruptive element in the dressing room so ship him out while you have a half decent offer

if they refuse to sell him i'd just ride it out on the subs bench then leave for free in may can't understand why they wouldn't let him go though surely if he doesn't want to be there he'd be a disruptive element in the dressing room so ship him out while you have a half decent offer

Premiership football !

Archived