Confused Red

Red Elvis

Can you clarify the board for a fun loving bantering Red!:D

I want to stay in the Forest Banter area, but when I do the Derby Banter in there, its moved.

Maybe there should be a Red Elvis Forum about me for me and only for me:D

When I do Banter in the other areas, its Off Topic.

A distinct kettle feeling here!

Please advise:confused:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodlad, now I know where I am, tell your admin pal,

to get off my back!

I will now discuss present day football and future aspirations.

I foresee Forest................oh wrong Forum I post a new thread, a madmans view for tomorrow!

If you don't like the heat.

Many people get told that they are off topic, Nobody has made an issue of it YET.

In fact, nobody takes any notice.

Now be a good boy and play nicely.

The naughty step is over there.

1) Forest threads belong in Forest Banter.

2) Derby threads belong in Rams Talk.

3) Derby threads in Rams Talk must not be derailed into a Forest history thread or anything to do with your ***** club.

4) No duplicate threads

Simples, if your still having problems ask Red Fever he's managing just fine.

1) Forest threads belong in Forest Banter.

SO WHERE DO I DO DERBY BANTER THE ONES YOU MOVE TO DERBY AREAS? Einstein?

2) Derby threads belong in Rams Talk.

BANTER ONES OR NON BANTER ONES? Don't want to post here at all in respect to real Derby County FC Fans.

3) Derby threads in Rams Talk must not be derailed into a Forest history thread or anything to do with your ***** club.

IF WE ARE *****, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU, AND YOU ARE CELEBRATING YOUR HISTORY ONLY NEXT MONTH (Ours is bigger SORRY not my fault)

4) No duplicate threads

TRY NOT TO SIR!

Simples, if your still having problems ask Red Fever he's managing just fine.

YOU LEAVE RED FEVER OUT OF THIS, HE DON'T DO BANTER:D

Last note on the subject, as I feel you want to move on:

Are these General Forum Rules ? Your Rules? A combined Moderation Meeting Rules? and could this be contrued as DICTATORSHIP

NOW FLOCK OFF and TAKE A CHILL PILL:D

1) Your forgetting your on a Derby County forum, there is no board for Forest fans to come on and take the piss. You may defend your club in Forest threads by all means, but there is no place for "Let's all laugh at Derby" threads.

2) Rams Talk is for serious Derby threads for the first couple of posts anyhow, they are not there to be dragged into a Derby v Forest history debate.

3) Your *****, learn to live with it old man.

4) Thank you.

Comprende?

1) Your forgetting your on a Derby County forum, there is no board for Forest fans to come on and take the piss. You may defend your club in Forest threads by all means, but there is no place for "Let's all laugh at Derby" threads.

BUT OK ON A FOREST FORUM I SUPPOSE but I get the picture, OK for you mischievous Bar Stewards LOL

2) Rams Talk is for serious Derby threads for the first couple of posts anyhow, they are not there to be dragged into a Derby v Forest history debate.

I WILL RESPECT THAT, AND NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE ANOTHER ID AND INSULT THE FOOTBALL FANS HERE

3) Your *****, learn to live with it old man.

THAT IS A PERSONAL ATTACK! Baby Boy!:D

4) Thank you.

For what, showing your true colours?

Go on ban me, then you can slag everyone off again:p

Comprende?

I fully understand now, HYPOCRIT, now retract the Hitler and its over!:D

As far as I'm concerned Hitler and the NEP are history and I've spoke to Daz several times so I know where he stood on the NEP dictatorship moderation policy. I'm also pretty sure coming on here to settle any 'argument' if you can call it that, is pretty low on his list of things to do.

So shut the NEP up about the NEP or Flock off, comprende?

Its hard with constant reminders, avatars, little digs, I've even shaved my moutache off and got rid of my black boots, I have hitlercomplexitus, and that is you and boycies fault, please give me the medicine.

Maybe DAZ is telling lies then? LOL

I'll organise a Conference call with DAZ, feves me and thee if you want!:D

But your policies as you have set out for me above are spot on and I will follow:

NO DERBY BANTER (TAKING THE PISS) IN DERBY AREAS OF DERBY FORUM

Now replace the DERBY above with FOREST, and I rest my case your honour!

BEEN ON THE ALE TODAY! Moody!:D

It's like being on a round about with you, I'm personally not interested in Daz, the NEP or ruddy Hitler and I'm sure 99% of the forum don't have a clue what your baning on about, nor are they interested either which is why I would like it if you would zip it now.

This is DCFC Fans, we have our own ways of running this forum, comparing it with other forums means diddly squat to me. We don't mind the odd dig in a few threads that's fine, what I don't want to see is every thread going down a Derby v Forest debate.

Also there is no place for threads for example "When was the last time Derby won a trophy"

Now can we move on?

Archived