2010-11 Forecast Forest v Derby

Red Elvis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After he posted that at 8.40pm he went straight to the Savage thread and posted in that at 8.42pm, what ever comes out of Elvis's keyboard take with a handfull of salt.

Sorry:D Pre season, plus this Black and White hurts my eyes! I think its an age thing, (watching me watching you) :D

Its OK, those that desire to learn like the Young Ram will, those that want to run a Fish and Chip Shop, so be it:D, just broaden the mind, not everyone is always right, except me nearly

Not buying it me , see you later alligator.

And remember who told ya!:D

See you later, we are at peace now!:D, even my mate triggers back!:D

I may be slow, but I've been a little under pressure so may I ask where the forecasts are:

I'd like an honest football poll on who and what for Forest v Derby,

2010-11, if you don't want to I'll understand.:rolleyes:

Not Gulity your Honour!:D

So Dangerous thanks for that.

I'm going for Forest Play Offs again, and pending signings Automatic.

I think Forest this season will be too experienced and pacey for Derby home and away, so the natural progression of 1 point 3 points and 4 or maybe 6 will be for the Reds.

Derby ummmmm, I think this is difficult, the deadwood did bring experience, and did just enough two seasons running, the new fledglings crew have no fear, and like Forest in their first CCC season will find the boring now NPower teams bully them and out think them, but if they do well, MID TABLE, but if it starts getting into relegation scrap, then it may be the DOM DOM DOM moment, however that may not be the end but the beginning.:D AMEN

:D Exactly ON TOPIC! Well Done TOP OF CLASS!:D

How do youu rate the morning sun?..........Watching Forest lose! FOREVERGREEN:D,

P.S. You Tube crashed at 1-1 for me!:D

P.P.S Delude Ramblings 2-3 seasons Prem, and we are on the last of that, could it be? CLOSE? SOLIB DOM DOM DOM

As for Derby Debate, I sit on my armchair not watching Derby,

so we can discuss!:rolleyes::D

Archived