Other teams style of play

belperram9

So I’ve just sat down to watch Cardiff vs Bristol.

The build up and style of play for Chris’ goal  was night and day compared to our shower that Cocu the clown implements. 
Sharp, direct, aggressive passing, worked the ball into the final third and a good finish. 
Our football in comparison is so lethargic and lacking in urgency. If that was us we would have passed it backwards all the way to the keeper from Lawrence having the ball on the wing. 
Watching other teams style of direct play rather than the clowns pointless possession tactics makes me wish that the takeover is complete ASAP, so we don’t have to watch his dross anymore.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

So I’ve just sat down to watch Cardiff vs Bristol.

The build up and style of play for Chris’ goal  was night and day compared to our shower that Cocu the clown implements. 
Sharp, direct, aggressive passing, worked the ball into the final third and a good finish. 
Our football in comparison is so lethargic and lacking in urgency. If that was us we would have passed it backwards all the way to the keeper from Lawrence having the ball on the wing. 
Watching other teams style of direct play rather than the clowns pointless possession tactics makes me wish that the takeover is complete ASAP, so we don’t have to watch his dross anymore.

Yep amazing what ordinary football looks like.  Cocu is a stranger to the through ball

Archived