brian clough trophy

trigger

now after 4 consecutive wins of the brian clough trophy, do we get to keep it? ive just looked into my crystal ball and i honestly dont think we will be playing them in the league for quite some time!

i did post something very similar to this on the nep, and surprise surprise, one of the gruesome twosome deleted it!

it was a honest question, a little tongue in cheek perhaps but never the less people who live in glass houses etc

cant get any derby games on streaming at the moment, so does anyone know where i can watch the sheff utd game/highlights?

thanks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the link comes from the popside the next day, if I see it I'l post it up as Virgin only works for the UK.

Not been over the nep tonight, dont think they will be in a welcoming mood tonight so I doubt any posts will stick.

nice 1.

what was the game like?

were we outclassed?

or was it the norm/bad defending?

whats the loanee from villa like? was his goal any good?

sorry for all the questions but i normally get to watch the games via a south american streaming link , but for the moment its presently off air

i must sound like a junkie awaiting his fix?

Personally I want them to stay up so we can guarentee 6 points next season, although theres a overwhelming feeling of joy when I see Forest in the bottom 3, if (when?) they go down I will find it highly amusing, there will still part of me that will be thinking I wish they were still here.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;5687

Don't you feel sorry for them?

They only followed Forest because their Dads told them about the Euro cup wins 30 odd years ago.

I was on the PC at work today, when i overheard two Forest fans talking about the 5-0 beating they took the other day.

Grumblings...

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;5740

I was on the PC at work today, when i overheard two Forest fans talking about the 5-0 beating they took the other day.

Grumblings...

I just give a lot of **** about it realy lol

first words to em were "red dogs did good dint they!?"

Archived