Forest 2010-2011

Day

So whats the Notts Forest Gutted Feeling this season.

Mid Table Mediocracy SUCCESS?

Or is there more, and then again maybe a lot less?

Or will the occasional losses of Derby County, compensate for the Forest short-comings, or is it OK to accept Relegation Battles, shouldn't the once great European Champions 79-80, with 15,000 fanatical fans accept this?

Will the trend of 1 point, to 3 point be stopped with the resurgent 72-74 Division 1 Champions Neighbours DCFC?

Or are we all doomed to another season together?

When will the Hereditary Forever Green Notts Cycle of Life be stopped, or is it a continual Life Loop?

Will Billy be Hero or Zero?

Or is it just me? DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes one to appreciate one!

We like WUMS too, but not with many alter egos!:D

P.S. What you done with red fever, have you captured him and taken over his identity, wait till Sgt Wills gets over here!

Be afraid be very afraid!:D

Anyway Master of Wummery

I have a special invite, and a special Forum for Forest Banter, and banter is what you want and banter is what you will get.:rolleyes:

Plus I have ignored any, new users, just in case anyone's split personality gets the better of them, or just in case of any Identity Thefts:D

Thus with any prioblems, I then can appeal to the Vbulletin Commission of Forums if abused again by some Non De Plumes.:D

ALSO:

For Your sake on MatchDays "Sing Ya Heart Out For The Lads"

Because, for me its NC make or break season, and he KNEEDS a little luck, on second thoughts, a lot of luck!:D

All Elvis site joiners must take the Oath of Allegiance on joining the site. Those who believe in God use the following words:

I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Nottingham Forest football club, the players and supporters and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend the club, the players and successors in person, pride and dignity against all enemies and will observe and obey all rules of the Forest web sites.

Archived