Commentators

Ruud Aralliss

Just watching Fulham’s Mitrovitch go down on the box to win a penalty, does it annoy anyone else when watching the replay if is an obvious dive, throwing himself the opposite way than he MIGHT have been pulled that the commentary team all say it’s a definite penalty?

I haven’t got a problem with the dive or the ref, but the commentary that see it and comment twice that Mitrovitch can be pulled to the floor whilst going for a header by the slightest of tugs on his  shirt falling the opposite way to the tug , say he was brought down after watching it TWICE in slomo.

and breath!

sorry just a bug bear of mine, they are too scared to say the truth.  This is what they are payed very well to do.  Scared of losing their jobs by telling the truth? ?‍♂️
why do we have to put up with this??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Just watching Fulham’s Mitrovitch go down on the box to win a penalty, does it annoy anyone else when watching the replay if is an obvious dive, throwing himself the opposite way than he MIGHT have been pulled that the commentary team all say it’s a definite penalty?

I haven’t got a problem with the dive or the ref, but the commentary that see it and comment twice that Mitrovitch can be pulled to the floor whilst going for a header by the slightest of tugs on his  shirt falling the opposite way to the tug , say he was brought down after watching it TWICE in slomo.

and breath!

sorry just a bug bear of mine, they are too scared to say the truth.  This is what they are payed very well to do.  Scared of losing their jobs by telling the truth? ?‍♂️
why do we have to put up with this??

This is a ‘ been on nights’ post

Apologies

Archived