NEW PODCAST! Rams revival reality check

Hey everyone

Derby's post-lockdown revival is bought to a temporary halt as table-topping West Brom see off the Rams 2-0. The SBW squad dissect Derby's defeat at the Hawthorns, and also admire Chris Martin's 97th minute equaliser which spared our blushes once again in the East Midlands Derby.
There are also your Five Word Reviews as Phillip Cocu celebrates a year in charge of the Rams, and 'Where Ram I?' returns for consecutive podcasts. Thanks for listening!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fine episode. You've had a great year.  I always look forward to your podcast, it has become a comforting safe haven of quality analysis, endearing geekiness, gentle humour and at times passionate discussion.  You clearly love this club and your efforts are something to be proud of. Long may it last.

12 hours ago, Andrew3000 said:

This is a fine episode. You've had a great year.  I always look forward to your podcast, it has become a comforting safe haven of quality analysis, endearing geekiness, gentle humour and at times passionate discussion.  You clearly love this club and your efforts are something to be proud of. Long may it last.

I’ll take that! Really appreciate that Andrew. Am definitely adding some of that to our Twitter bio.

Archived