England v USA

Day

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it although if he assists Rooney in doing so I have no problem with him starting. He's not a goalscorer, he's there for being a big buggah and to hold the ball up, I reckon he will do a job for us tonight.

Not really fair when he's an out and out right winger being played on the left, he's always going to have to come back on his right, the defenders will know that. Why Joe Cole wasn't brought on instead is beyond me.

Not really fair when he's an out and out right winger being played on the left, he's always going to have to come back on his right, the defenders will know that. Why Joe Cole wasn't brought on instead is beyond me.

Come on swp is fecking ***** ,he got to be one of the all time ***** players to pull on a shirt .

What does he offer? absolute garbage

Can't agree with that at all, he's never been given a decent run in his favoured position for England. You can't just expect him to come in and fit right in out of position it just doesn't work. We've had a hell of a lot worse pull on the England shirt.

They said before it all started the ball would catch out keepers.

Cole needs to start as he add class to the side, Lennon did nothing.

But it's still all to play for England have 2 games to qualify ( more than enough )

It's the world cup so it's going to be hard.

Archived