Billy - it's a swizz

vicky-27

Latest rant from the poison dwarf

Billy Davies reckons which ever boss wins the Championship play-offs should be guaranteed at least 18 months in charge.

Former Preston and Derby chief Davies is preparing for his fourth play-off bid as Forest visit Blackpool today in their semi-final first leg.

But the fiery Scot, 45, is still bitter about being axed in the top-flight by Derby in November 2007 – 14 League games after the Rams won at Wembley.

Davies insists his sacking was a disgrace. Play-off winners have less time to prepare for the top-flight campaign than rival teams and usually struggle

The club should give their manager one season in the Premier League and half a season to get them back again from the Championship if necessary,†he said. “If Dave Jones gets Cardiff into the Premier League or Nigel Pearson at Leicester or Ian Holloway at Blackpool, they should be supported.

“When I was at Derby, I should have been shown courtesy and respect for taking a Championship club into the Premier League and turning the club’s finances around.

“That’s why I am a little bit annoyed. I went into the Premier League and I don’t think I had a fair crack at it.

“But to be quite frank and honest Jesus Christ couldn’t have done it.

“The cynics will say Billy Davies failed in the Premier League but the professional people understand.

“When I went to Juventus for a visit, I asked for a meeting with Claudio Ranieri.

“He walked out of his wonderful training ground and he put his finger in the air and the first thing he said to me was: ‘not your fault’.

“I said: ‘Sorry Claudio what do you mean?’ He said: ‘Premier League – you had no chance, it was totally unfair’. That was the happiest day in my life.

“I was absolutely delighted that a guy of his stature, along with even Arsene Wenger, said the very same thing.â€Â

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blackpool-v-Nottingham-Forest-preview-Billy-Davies-insists-whichever-manager-wins-the-Championship-play-offs-should-be-guaranteed-18-months-in-charge-article417621.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

turned the clubs finances around?

mwahahahahahahahaha!

was it not that cnut who took us up and fecked it up?

i detest this jock ***** and his ramblings

fair crack at the premiership?

you had your chance silly billy and blew it big stylie!

now feck off back under the rock from which you came cnut!

• 1 month later...

Archived