Sign in to follow this  
REDCAR

v Girona

Posted (edited)

Decent! Thanks mate. Can’t make tonight so paid the tenner... looking forward to it. COYR!!

ps. When I was a member of this forum ages ago, like years.... maybe a previous name someone arranged a meet up for beers! Was quite a good laugh... you do that kinda thing or considered a bit weird

Edited by Boycie
Removed and replaced offending text.

I missed the game, even though I had bought access in the pre-season bundle.

Do I still have to wait for the full replay to be put up or can I go and watch the full game back now? 

30 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I missed the game, even though I had bought access in the pre-season bundle.

Do I still have to wait for the full replay to be put up or can I go and watch the full game back now? 

Pre season bundle only lets you watch live, need to be a monthly subscriber to be able to watch full 90 minute replays

50 minutes ago, David said:

Pre season bundle only lets you watch live, need to be a monthly subscriber to be able to watch full 90 minute replays

I am a monthly subscriber. Normally I have to wait a few days until I can watch the full replay, but I thought because I had paid to wait the match, I would be able to access it straight away!

25 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I am a monthly subscriber. Normally I have to wait a few days until I can watch the full replay, but I thought because I had paid to wait the match, I would be able to access it straight away!

Just looked and it's now been made available to watch

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/07/rewatch-girona-pre-season-friendly-in-full