Bristol SW Rams - contact step forward from BH Monday

irobinson

Guys - please step forward from the South West rep please

I was talking to you in the Sir John Balcombe, Marylebone  - about how you set up the fans branch. I have recently moved to Norfolk and we are gaining some support over here

Remember me!

Fly British Midland Shirt

Talked about the 80s first game of the season at Cambridge away game in the third Tier - God what a mess that was......

And yes.....I named the player who we had to sell in the 80s to keep afloat - Dave Swindlehurst!!

please get in touch from the branch - anyone - looking for the Chairman?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, irobinson said:

Guys - please step forward from the South West rep please

I was talking to you in the Sir John Balcombe, Marylebone  - about how you set up the fans branch. I have recently moved to Norfolk and we are gaining some support over here

Remember me!

Fly British Midland Shirt

Talked about the 80s first game of the season at Cambridge away game in the third Tier - God what a mess that was......

And yes.....I named the player who we had to sell in the 80s to keep afloat - Dave Swindlehurst!!

please get in touch from the branch - anyone - looking for the Chairman?

Not sure if this helps, but there are  details for the West Country Derby County Supporters Club from the link on dcfc.co.uk (Fans --> Supporters Clubs).

Website does not seem to be in use mind. All the best.

10 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Not sure if this helps, but these are the details for the West Country Derby County Supporters Club from the link on dcfc.co.uk:

Justin Ratcliffe 07970 735689. Depart Cheltenham Train Station (1030/1630); The Crown, Wychbold (1105/1705); The Plough, Solihull (1135/1735). To book ring 07970 735689.
www.pitchero.com/clubs/derbycountywestcountrysupportersclub

Website does not seem to be in use mind. All the best.

cheers will give it a go

Archived