Would any of you like..

MrOrdinary

Right i will be of to the Player of the year awards night on thursday night, where suprisingly enough they do all the awards for the season including goals and what not.

Anyway as all the first team will be in attendence and alot of youth team and management staff will be there, i will be offering a service of getting players autographs, if any one wants them?

obviously daveo will want savages? but would any one else like one, ill do my best to get them for peeps if they want them

if i get drunk enough ill even ask some of them questions that you really want asking, like why is savage a massive knob head?

so yeah anyway if any of you want any ill do my best to get them and ill send and post them too

much love

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got abit of stick on there Saturday night, few people were asking him to apologise but he refused, said he had done nothing wrong. There is a few that are arse licking him, would it be a surprise that they were all female?

He got abit of stick on there Saturday night, few people were asking him to apologise but he refused, said he had done nothing wrong. There is a few that are arse licking him, would it be a surprise that they were all female?

i never thought of abusing him on there, ive missed a big chance

go on boycie whats the big story of today then, i know your dying to tell us

Archived