The Biggest Fool on Facebook!

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Boycie ! :)

I had just had a very bad day and if i told you what happened you would take the pee even more so i wont and that was the last straw of the day

Go on tells us i promise not to take the pee.

I ain't with the toyboy no more - since xmas - i went on a date on that day Daveo put the facebook thing up - i got the guy to send me some pics from his phone so i knew it was the same one off the site - and they were -a friend of mine told me to say get him to put your name on a piece of paper and hold it on the pic so you can prove it's him - so i did - god knows why i'm telling you this cos you will pee yourselves but i don't care anymore - i met him in birmingham i got the train - recognised the voice and looked up and instead if seeing this good looking guy from the pics .............. it was ........... an older guy with not much hair......... it was his brother ! he has been using his brothers pics - he said would you of come if i showed you my pics ..i said no... so he said thats why i did it i thought you might give me a chance !! i was back home on the next train - fuming ! then i got home and found Daveo's post. so you could say yes i was the biggest fool.

Nevermind Vicky. Plenty more fish. :D

Anyway we know you prefer younger men to the older ones.

Many girls my age prefer the older sort of man so there's plenty of single young men for someone such as yourself. :)

If I'm not mistaken this is a come and get me plea from Joe?

haha that's right pick on someone else for a change - i like it !

have you actually seen some of the blokes that post on these sites - this is sexedave from Norfolk age 35 - i kid you not !

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mc7muw" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

but it does have it's benefits like this hunk :p

http://i39.tinypic.com/dvoyl3" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

Archived