Watford, Palace or Wednesday

Day

Who's going down with Plymouth and Peterborough?

Watford - 48pts

Palace - 47pts

Sheff Wed - 46pts

Games Remaining

Watford

H Reading

A Coventry

Palace

H West Brom

A Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed

A Cardiff

H Palace

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
watford and sheff wednesday for me

Dan for years only 3 teams have been relegated from the Championship, this rule still applies this season. With Plymouth and Peterborough already relegated you can only pick one other team to join them in League 1 next season.

I hope this makes sense as I couldn't make it any clearer if I tried.

You shouldn't have to read it, I'm sure even Vicky knows that 2 clubs have already been relegated from the Championship, it's not like I'm talking about the Blue Square or Marketon Park Sunday League.

watford are the worse of the three in my eyes so i think they will go down

varney will score aome more goals, and people tend to forget palace were on the cusp of the playoffs before the point deduction, so are still a reasonable team...but saying that they do have paul hart in charge he couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

watford are the worse of the three in my eyes so i think they will go down

varney will score aome more goals, and people tend to forget palace were on the cusp of the playoffs before the point deduction, so are still a reasonable team...but saying that they do have paul hart in charge he couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

well i was wrong wasnt i, bloody watford...

Why if Nigel doesn't rate him? we had half the squad out injured and we sent him out on loan, he played well and returned to Derby and we still had an injury crisis and we send him back out loan again to them.

Hardly going to do his confidence any good, theres a chance he may want to return and prove Nigel wrong, although I doubt it.

Will you never learn, your opinion is not valid as you only listen on the radio dear.

I'm a season ticket holder therefore my opinion is not only valid but also correct.

Watch the replies agreeing with me.

Mwhahahahahahaetc

Archived