Another Classic from the NEP

Day

They have a thread running on which players they would get rid of, thought I'd have a butchers and couldn't help but laugh my moobs off when I saw these posts.............

Jimmy Bullard (Hull)

Charlie Adam (Blackpool)

Belhadj (Portsmouth)

Adam Lallana (Southampton)

Danny Fox (Burnley)

Stephen Hunt (Hull)

Kamil Zayatte (Hull)

Peter Whittingham (Cardiff)

Joe Ledley(Cardiff)

Radaslaw Majewski (Polonia Warsaw)

Belhadj is quite a unique name so I'm guessing it's the same Belhadj that has been linked with moves to Barca and Roma recently, I'm sure he'd be tempted by Forest tho.

I would go all out and try for.

Nicky Shorey (Aston Villa) don't forget him

Paul Scharner (Wigan)

Raddy Majewski (Polonia Warsaw)

Steven Fletcher (Burnley) Don't laugh, i think 8 from 31 league games isn't actually that bad.

Martin Paterson (Burnley)

Clarke Carlisle (Burnley)

Anthony Gardner (Hull)

Jamie O'Hara (Pompey)

Anthony Vanden Borre (Think he is on loan at Pompey, maybe we could loan with buy offer)

Kieron Westwood (Coventry) Think this guy could become England no.1 one day

Peter Whittingham (Cardiff) Well, look at his stats

Buzsaky (QPR)

Taarabt (QPR) Let's do a double raid on Q.P.R

James Milner (Aston Villa)

That'll do and that'd keep us up too. Massive squad, so i'll sell, McGoldrick, Adebola, Earnshaw, Tyson, Smith.

Yes thats right James Milner, the same James Milner that has put a very good case forward for going to South Africa in the summer with England.

http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=39325&tstart=0

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coventry's number 1 keeper, surely he would be looking to further his career sat on Forest's bench, or would Buzz Lightyear make way? after the season he's had I'm sure he'd be delighted to.

Coventry's number 1 keeper, surely he would be looking to further his career sat on Forest's bench, or would Buzz Lightyear make way? after the season he's had I'm sure he'd be delighted to.

Saw him play a couple of times for Carlisle and he is keeper who can play in the Prem, Birmingham may get him in to replace Joe Hart.

and Jamie O'Hara who several prem teams will be after in the summer

I could of picked bones out a few of them but James Milner? I had to re-read the post to see if I missed the gag but there was none, the guy honestly thinks they should go for James Milner.

Reading the paper this morning there is a piece on James Milner, O'Neill thinks that despite interest from clubs across Europe he'l stay at Villa. His price tag has doubled this season from £12m to £24m.

Billy will have to dig deep into Doughty's pockets if he's going to land Milner for the NEP fool.

The threads getting better!

So what about the in's so we get 60 million huh, ok well for a start every player we keep will need a payrise plus the ones comming in so lets set aside a conservative 25 million for pay that leaves us with 35million so how about

Shorey or Bale

*Pratle*y - I think billy definatly wants this guy

Chopra - Hes been there before

Baserite from Arsenal - really impressed me when we played the sheep last season

Ramsey from Arsenal too

Mame Diouf on loan from Man Utd

Rafael or Fabio again on loan from Utd, lets face it United has so many youngsters signed up they would be more than willing to let em get some prem experiance one would have thought.

Shorey or Bale: Erm Fulham have first option and Bale is in Spurs first team and playing pretty well actually, although I could see why he would be tempted to move to Forest.

Baserite: Did quite well for us apparently, anyone know who he's talking about?

Ramsey: Before breaking his leg he was either in Arsenal's starting 11 or on the bench, maybe he would be tempted to join Forest?

Rafael: Oh yeas, the Man Utd defender that's the defender that's in Uniteds Champions League squad is it not?

Archived