2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa

Perky1106

Out this month.

I wish the world cup could just be integrated into FIFA 10. Money grabbing bar stewards.

If you're really desperate to see England win the world cup it's probably worth getting but it seems like a cheap way to make money.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, Gameplay is exactly the same as FIFA. It just has every national team in the world, even teams like Kenya and India! And a different interface with all the official world cup branding.

I'll rent it out, win the world cup with England and take it back. :)

I won't be investing...I'm out. Don't think I'l bother with Fifa 11 either. The offline game modes are boring, online is full of quitters. If anyone wants a game I'l just tell em to stick Fifa 10 in.

I'll be getting FIFA 11. I always have to have an up-to-date football game and it's great for playing against mates.

Though I think there should be a punishment system for users who persistently quit. Maybe like a few warnings then a ban from playing FIFA 11 online.

Or at least let users who rarely be more likely to play users who rarely quit.

The manager modes etc are a bit boring tbh though.

It would be better if they'd made a World Cup expansion pack for FIFA 10 that you could download on XBL for like a tenner. If they did that, loads more people would buy it.

Yep, if you quit it goes down as a loss and you have a DNF %. Joe was on...ahem 10% :rolleyes:. If your on the receiving end of a quitter it goes down as a win still, you just wanted to finish the game and boost your goal tally.

Archived