Nicky Hunt - Bye Bye

RAMtastic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The most frustrating thing is that WE CAN pass it around but we choose not to. In the game against P'Boro at home we played properly. So it can be done again.

the thing is the last 5/6 games, we have really looked good fo all of about 5mins when they have sat and passed the ball around, they then proceed to lump it forward again when they dont score

My reply was to your comment, 900k on Barker wow and Glick giving us no ray of light for the summer.

tbh if tom glick thinks nigel clough can lead us to the premiership there is no ray of light. Also 900k aint a massive fee tbh, and we will need more money on a striker because they genrally cost more, we also need a rb, m, lm, two strikers as back up and probablly a cm, i doubt the board are going to splash the cahs on all thsoe players

Like I said it's not about the money it's the type of player we get in. Blackpool, Leicester and Doncaster are prime examples of what can be achieved on small budgets, and don't forget the majority of there players came from League 1.

900k is alot of money for a player when you are in the Championship, look at Forest getting Anderson for 250k, would you of been complaining if we had signed him for the same fee?

I wish there was a ban on releasing the figures of how much the transfer fee was, that way players might start being judged on the pitch rather than there price tag.

Like I said it's not about the money it's the type of player we get in. Blackpool, Leicester and Doncaster are prime examples of what can be achieved on small budgets, and don't forget the majority of there players came from League 1.

900k is alot of money for a player when you are in the Championship, look at Forest getting Anderson for 250k, would you of been complaining if we had signed him for the same fee?

I wish there was a ban on releasing the figures of how much the transfer fee was, that way players might start being judged on the pitch rather than there price tag.

first of all those teams have quality managers and play good football on the ground, secondly they can eye quality on the pitch which we seem to lack.

first of all those teams have quality managers and play good football on the ground, secondly they can eye quality on the pitch which we seem to lack.

So is your gripe now with Clough and not the board or both?

So is your gripe now with Clough and not the board or both?

both, clough aint got a clue and is out of his depth. But the board dont back him anough financially, in my opinon clough's appointment was a p.r stunt, tbh, and i dont mind if we sign players on small fees people like chaulie austin for swindon he is awsome, they picked him up for nothing and scored 18 in 24 and charlie adam for blackpool, but the players we have signed under clough aint been good enough and he plays them out of posiiton with crap tactics, i think clough should be given 10 games nexts eason if we are the same get rid

Archived