Caption Comps

Perky1106

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hi Dave ... Yeah ok I'll give it back next week ... Ok tomorrow if you insist ... Today? You serious? I can't drive up to Grimsby today I'm far too busy ... Oh just playing football and trying not to get injured ... Ok keep your pants on mate I'll send you're bloody t-shirt in the post after training you good? ... First class, of course."

Hulse: "Any news on the comeback Commo?"

Commons: "Shouldn't be too long now, back in training and hopefully be back for Barnsley"

Hulse: "Thank god, we ******* need you back man, without you we look clueless going forward"

Hulse: "oh and ignore that Trig he's been on the Babysham again"

Hulse: "That Trig's still banging on how ***** you are"

Commons: "Ahhh I take no notice, I know the 28,000+ at Pride Park on matchday are fully behind me"

Hulse: "Good lad Kris, anyhow have you heard about that Adama Traore bloke Clough is looking at?"

Commons: "Never heard of him"

Hulse: "Plays in the A League"

Commons: "A League? where the feck is that?"

Hulse: "Not a clue, hold on I'l just Google it"

*5 minutes later*

Hulse: "Austrailia, apparently it's where all the washed up Prem players go to if they aint good enough for the MLS"

Commons: "Your joking?"

Hulse: "Affraid not, even Robbie Fowlers playing there now"

Commons: "For **** sake man, if he comes over to look around I'l knock him out with me haggis"

Hulse: "Good plan fatman ha ha"

Commons: "Cheeky cnut"

hey fat lad !

ive just heard gold coast utd are sniffing after you,

"Austrailia, apparently it's where all the washed up Prem players go to if they aint good enough for the MLS"

wow that sounds good rob, do they know that im a 3 game wonder?

yes i think that fellow trig has put the boot in, which is more than can be said for you , you fat over paid burger eating bloater , get over thier sharp and that young wizard traore will show you what PASSION and commitment is . PS THEY HAVE KFC AND MACCA,S THIER TOO

Archived