CumbrianRam

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paddy Power have the odds at

QPR 5/6

Draw 23/10

Derby 10/3

Scoreline odds suggest they think it'll be 1-0. You have upset the apple cart a few times this season, and you have been able to handle pressure more often than not - so i reckon at 10/3 it's gotta be worth betting for Derby to nick it!

I think we can nick it!! I know QPR have got a new manager and that gives them drive but that run has gotta end!!! Plus i think it is coming together now....i must admit without commons in midfield we don't look creative enough but if pearson and sunu play well like they did against middlesborough in the second half, i think we could do them!!!

If commons can run a mile on a treadmill he is fit enough to play a match lol

I'm going tomorrow night and I think we should definitely be more optimistic. As a few others have said, we've been to Newcastle and earned a draw there. This is QPR. We are a decent side nowadays, we conceded nothing against Wednesday at the weekend, and we're looking quite solid.

Scoring a goal will be our biggest feat. I hold out some hope though... At least if we lose I don't have as far to travel home as the rest of the rumoured 300 ticket holders; Ilkeston-bred London-based Ram here.

Come on Derby! :)

I'm going tomorrow night and I think we should definitely be more optimistic. As a few others have said, we've been to Newcastle and earned a draw there. This is QPR. We are a decent side nowadays, we conceded nothing against Wednesday at the weekend, and we're looking quite solid.

Scoring a goal will be our biggest feat. I hold out some hope though... At least if we lose I don't have as far to travel home as the rest of the rumoured 300 ticket holders; Ilkeston-bred London-based Ram here.

Come on Derby! :)

Welcome superrams, Your not Robert lindsay are you, lol!

Archived