Petition to get Gadsby and Glick/GSE to Join Forces ...

RAMtastic

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No to Gadsby

No.

I don't want Gadsby here.

He abandoned us with debt, gave Billy Davies blank checks to throw at Norwich and Sheff Utd for some rubbish players.

He's only back now because we are out of debt, still have huge support despite the years of **** and there is prime land for him to pursue HIS OWN business interests in.

He doesn't want to help this club he's in it for himself.

Derby County are not for sale. Despite lack of money, they have given us stability which is something we have craved since Pickering. We only have a mortgage now for PPS, some people who know how to market and a bright future imo. God bless America.

No.

I don't want Gadsby here.

He abandoned us with debt, gave Billy Davies blank checks to throw at Norwich and Sheff Utd for some rubbish players.

He's only back now because we are out of debt, still have huge support despite the years of **** and there is prime land for him to pursue HIS OWN business interests in.

He doesn't want to help this club he's in it for himself.

Derby County are not for sale. Despite lack of money, they have given us stability which is something we have craved since Pickering. We only have a mortgage now for PPS, some people who know how to market and a bright future imo. God bless America.

i agree with all that you say joe

accept for the god bless america!

Archived