Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going hopefully we'll do better than we did at donny, i think i saw somone from here at donny because somone near me was wearing a wedding dress and i saw it on forums, just wondeing if anyone was

yeh mate there was a few of us i was in the gorilla suit :D

DERBY County defender Dean Leacock could be handed a first start in three months today.

It is one of a number of options being weighed up by manager Nigel Clough for the clash against Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough.

Leacock, recognised as a centre-half, might start at right-back ahead of Nicky Hunt.

"That is a possibility. Nicky has been our right-back but defensively – not that we want to be doing that much defending – Dean is more of a defender than Nicky," said Clough, who replaced Hunt with Leacock in the final 15 minutes of Tuesday's home draw against Middlesbrough.

"I thought Russell Anderson did well at centre-half the other night and so if he has come through it, he will stay in the side with Shaun Barker," added Clough

Today's starting line-ups for the Coca-Cola Championship clash between Sheffield Wednesday and Derby County at Hillsborough have been confirmed.

Stephen Bywater returns in goal as captain in place of David Martin, while the other change sees Chris Porter come in for Robbie Savage.

Sheffield Wednesday: Grant, Spurr, Purse, Miller, Tudgay, Potter, Beevers, O'Connor, Clarke, Soares, Nolan

Subs: O'Donnell, Hinds, Jeffers, Esajas, Simek, Palmer, Gray

Derby County: Bywater, Hunt, McEveley, Barker, Anderson, Sunu, Pearson, Tonge, Green, Hulse, Porter

Subs: Martin, Buxton, Moxey, Davies, Martin, Savage, Leacock

I like the look of that team, centre of the park looks ruddy great!

Its that because it doesn't feature savages name lol

I liked the look of Sunu down the right...lets hope he uses his pace today!

Lets also hope we see Pearson have a shot...but that might a little too much to ask for lol

Archived