I have this gut feeling

Day

Forest will finish 3rd this season.

Forest will beat Leicester in the play off semi final.

Forest will lose to Swansea 1-0 at Wembley.

Billy Davies will blame the acquisition panel in an amusing rant on the Wembley pitch.

Billy Davies will be told that there is no money in the kitty and he has to rely on loan signings.

Billy Davies will not be amused by this and continue is rant at the acquisition panel.

Billy Davies will be sacked just before Christmas.

All this has been confirmed to me by Mrs Fate, all I will say is SOL IB.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you be that smug? If derby finish 16-20th and Forest finish top 6 and lose in the playoffs who will have the right to laugh?

Well, in fairness, we have expected **** all, all year. Whereas your lot have been harping on about being certainties for Auto Promotion, so yes you've had one good season, but I know who will be more deserving of a big slice of humble pie

Will I be smug? Oh yes. Your club has the most deluded fans out of all the leagues in England. Look at a WBA forum, if anyone talks of promotion they get shot down. Have a look at the NEP forum, 'kin ell they live in another world, they aint got one brain cell amoung em. (Except Bakeri, he's just fell in with the wrong crowd).

Read? reaaaad? your having a larrf aint you? they don't read posts, I thought you'd know this after Bentwood was putting words in your mouth the other day, saying that you had said Billy Davies hates Forest, had a right old chuckle at that thread.

If we do lose in the playoffs, and to be honest im setting mysaelf up for another heartache due to our sh1te away form, then il take satisfaction in the final league position and everything that has been achieved this year. A record breaking year i might add

And so you should, however we shall remain smug knowing that after all the promotion talk, who you going to sign in the Premiership blah blah from your fellow fans, you fooked it up and theres no guarentee you will do as well as you did this season.

the one thing that makes me feel smug, is that poor old little derby still managed to beat forest this year good times, and knock them right off there side

cause lets be honest we are a poor team, and you should of beat us, so that makes me feel a teeny bit smug

if you mess up in the playoffs or however you do it, will be an added bonus

the one thing that makes me feel smug, is that poor old little derby still managed to beat forest this year good times, and knock them right off there side

cause lets be honest we are a poor team, and you should of beat us, so that makes me feel a teeny bit smug

if you mess up in the playoffs or however you do it, will be an added bonus

your not the only poor team that we should have beaten and haven't... so whilst you have the cloughie cup, and thus the bragging rights and every right to feel a little smug, don't go feeling too special, its not like your alone

as for play-offs, if we get to Wembley i'll be happy, and i'll go along for the day out and throw all the optimism and hope and positivity i can att it, but i can't see us getting up through play-offs... its not a lottery, its a pressure cooker, and lets face it - forest are parp under real pressure

Archived